Sunday, January 24, 2016

Unpleasant Truths

You know why I'm depressed.

I'm depressed because my pussy hair extends well past my inner thigh. 

And I'm too embarrassed to go to a waxing place because I know those girls are going to talk. Those Korean Filipino grandmas are going to have to pull someone aside because I can't imagine they have to deal with this amount of pussy hair extending into the asshole.  I would use this opportunity to bond with the ho nobody likes. So I guess in a way, it might be paying it forward to get my down under yeti coat ripped off by a stranger. 

Yeah and my asshole is just... it's a fucking thorn bush. I question my validity as a woman whenever I have to deal firsthand with the permanent forest of ass-hairs. 

Worse- WORSE is trying to tend to it. I try to remedy the situation. I'm a problem solver. I'm a doer. I can use a razor because I'm not insane and morbidly suicidal; I'd rather die with nothing in my system and looking fucking beautiful than with a bloody, half shaved asshole sprawled in the shower. But imagine after the first day, or few hours depending on how you do you, that a magic carpet of velcro springs between your tender asscheeks. Imagine. Imagine wearing a thong with some tight jeans. When it's 90 degrees. In New Orleans. 

It's very hard, VERY hard to get excited about a guy admiring your ultra feminine butthole when it feels like learning disabled bees tried to sting you between the cheeks. 

Adding insult to injury is the fact that I just don't think my asshole is ever going to be good enough to accommodate a cock. No manner how good you suck a dick, you end up being a reflection of wether or not your asshole can take a pounding. And honestly, It makes me kind of angry to think that you're just entitled to mine or any girl's asshole because it's the 21st century. 

Like you're going to make me fake my way to sleep and then you demand entry to my asshole? Really?

If you can make me cum so hard SO HARD that I am legally braindead for 15 seconds, save your load for that 15 seconds. To fertilize my asshole with your seed. So I can give birth to a Kardashian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment